We all think that when we purchase a new computer and/or version of Microsoft Office - that all of our software; including QuickBooks 2011 will run perfectly........this is NOT always the case. Each version of QuickBooks (Pro, Premier and Enterprise) has different compatibility requirements for use with Microsoft Office. Not all versions of QuickBooks are compatible with Office 2010. Read these requirements carefully! Continue reading
Intuit has released R6 (as a manual update) for QuickBooks Pro 2010, QuickBooks Premier (all versions) 2010, and Enterprise Solutions 10.0. Resolving issues that previously impacted some 64-bit PC or Microsoft Windows® 7 users when creating PDFs. Continue reading
Email Marketing is something else that Intuit has built into QuickBooks 2010, so I went to check it out. Requires Internet Explorer and it doesn't support Windows Vista or 7. How can this be? Continue reading
Certified Payroll Solution (CPS), Construction Application for Payment Solution (CAPS), Crew/Overtime Entry Solution (COES) and Wage Manager Solution (WMS) by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. is compatible with QuickBooks 2010 and Windows 7. Continue reading
We received the "Final Release" version of Windows 7. Frankly this is amazing - we actually have a final release of "something" a full month before it will start hitting the computers of our customers. Kudo's to Microsoft for LONG beta testing periods and a "real" early access program! Roughly 10 plus days ago, Intuit released purchasing availability to it's ProAdvisors. Continue reading
You can get a Windows 7 computer to recognize computers within your network that are running different version of Windows. Could this possibly be a "happily ever after story"? Continue reading
There is NO UPGRADE path from an XP machine to Windows 7, so you will need to do a clean install......this means that you had better back up all of your data to an external source and I mean ALL of your data, your Word files, your Excel files, your pdf's any document you've ever downloaded from the internet that you would "die" without; because a clean install will erase everything from your hard drive. Continue reading
Windows 7 will be installed on new computers beginning in October, so with the news, I've decided that I need to jump on the band wagon and build a "test" machine using the Windows 7 Release Candidate (a "Release candidate " is the version that is the last beta or test version that is released prior to a "final release" for the general public". ) Continue reading
New Articles & Tips
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced – Important System Requirements
- How do Amazon Merchants Reconcile in QuickBooks? Webinar
- Happy 14th Birthday Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
- Simple Controls You Can Put Into Place to Discourage Fraud
- Business Susceptibility to Theft and White Collar Crime – Are You a Target?
- Warning Signs & Red Flags of Fraud – Are Your Employees Stealing From You?
- Is Managing QuickBooks Purchase Orders Driving You Insane?
- Free Webinar-Identify and Safeguard Against Business Fraud
- Technology is Changing How We Submit Certified Payroll Reports
- Ask Me Anything – 10 Common Questions about Certified Payroll
- Are Your QuickBooks Payroll & Certified Payroll Processes Efficient?
- QuickBooks Tip: How to find “Notes” after an Upgrade
- QuickBooks Timely Payroll Alerts, Updates & Issues for 2013 Payroll Tax Returns
- QuickBooks Tip: How to Calculate Over/Under Billings
- Happy Holiday’s to you!
- Employee Reimbursements-Accountable vs Non-Accountable Plans
- Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 12/2 – 12/8/2013
- Q & A: QuickBooks Employee Payroll Reimbursements & Job Costing
- Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 11/24 – 12/1/2013
- Searching For the Right Time Tracking Add-On for QuickBooks?
Top 20 Most Popular Posts
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Advanced Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- New FHWA-1391 & 1392 Annual EEO Forms For Highway Contractors
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks 2012 Announced
- QuickBooks 2012 - Best Practices & Tips for Installing an Upgrade
- Frequently Asked Questions - California Prevailing Wage
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks 2011 - New Balance Sheet by Class Report - Part 1